World RPS Bullboard
: Society News: Alex Apter seen "back on the job", may also have just been digging through dumpster for food / shelter.

Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Charity Paintings, that's where I've been.  (Read 5031 times)

Rockefeller

• Bullboard Jerk
    • View Profile
Charity Paintings, that's where I've been.
« on: June 04, 2011, 10:56:18 PM »

Hello old friends. Hello new friends.

For those of you who do not know me, I'm Rockefeller. I run the Artistic Affairs department here.

I've been on an extended hiatus for the past couple of years.

I'm happy to announce that my newest project is up and running. It's called Charity Paintings.

I paint portraits of inspiring people, and sell them. I then donate all of the proceeds to charity. Learn more by following these links.

www.facebook.com/charitypaintings

www.charitypaintings.etsy.com

Thanks,

Rockefeller

winner of the 2003 Wojek Smallsoas Prize for Outstanding Contributions to the Art of Rock Paper Scissors

Master Roshambollah

• Greatest Player in RPS History (retired)
  • Global Moderator
  • Bullboard Legend
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/65301088
Re: Charity Paintings, that's where I've been.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 01:30:13 PM »

Fantastic work, Rocky, and great to see you around these parts! We in the Outreach Ministry realize that far from taking a hiatus from RPS, you are out living the highest principles of the sport. Instead of endlessly pontificating to the converted (the way some do around here) you are spreading a greater message. We in the Outreach Ministry support you (through our words, mind you, not in any tangible way.)

A couple of questions: are you on facebook as an individual, as well as charity paintings? Also, do you take do work on commission? I think a painting of Master Pete would be most inspiring...

Rockefeller

• Bullboard Jerk
    • View Profile
Re: Charity Paintings, that's where I've been.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 02:51:16 PM »

Master Roshambollah,

I would love a commission. Send me some pictures. I charge $60 including shipping for paintings.

Plus, $50 from the purchase will be donated to charity.

Also, I do have a personal facebook page. Find it by searching Ryan Wollard or pm me.

I hope you still "like" Charity Paintings. And spread the word to any art lovers you know.
winner of the 2003 Wojek Smallsoas Prize for Outstanding Contributions to the Art of Rock Paper Scissors
Pages: [1]